RE: [platform-debug-dev] Threads and stack frames disappear in move from 3.0 to 3.1

In his usual level-headed fashion, Darin wrote:
>In 3.1, the debug view uses adapters to obtain content for
>debug elements- i.e. IWorkbenchAdpater and/or
>IDeferredWorkbenchAdapter. Do you have adapters registered
>for your debug elements that do not properly implement
>#getChildren(..)?

None of my debug element classes implement IWorkbenchAdapter or
IDeferredWorkbenchAdapter, so there aren't any implementations of the
getChildren() method implemented improperly. There aren't any
implementations of it at all.

Is it simply a matter of implementing an adapter interface on the
classes that I want to have children in the Debug View?

Cheers,
Ken

Ken Dyck
Senior Member of Technical Staff