Re: [platform-debug-dev] Threads and stack frames disappear in move from 3.0 to 3.1

In 3.1, the debug view uses adapters to obtain content for debug elements-
i.e. IWorkbenchAdpater and/or IDeferredWorkbenchAdapter. Do you have
adapters registered for your debug elements that do not properly implement
#getChildren(..)? We provide default implementations, but if you provide
your own, we honor them. Note, to take advantage of deferred content, the
preferred adapter is IDeferredWorkbenchAdapter. Otherwise, we'll compute
content for your debug model in the UI thread.

Darin

Ken_Dyck@xxxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
03/22/2005 09:37 AM
Please respond to
platform-debug-dev

platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Threads and stack frames disappear in move from 3.0
to 3.1

Hi.

I'm in the process of porting our debug plug-in from Eclipse 3.0 to 3.1
For some reason not obvious to me, the threads and stack frames no
longer appear in the debug view as they did in 3.0.  They have
completely vanished. Any ideas on where they went, or how to get them
back?

Regards,
Ken

Ken Dyck