[platform-debug-dev] debugging threads

Hi,

Does eclipse provide with facility to debug threads. My application has 7 threads which are started from the main function. Now after 7 threads are started, the debugging is stopped (since now the work is carried out by threads).

How can I step into thread ? Can anybody point me to some good tutorial on debugging threads using eclipse or any other tool for that matter ?

Thank You

Tejas Kokje
Graduate Student (Computer Science)
University of Southern California