Re: [platform-debug-dev] Restricting breakpoint to thread

Although the interface does not appear to have a limitation, the
implementation does (or at least, did). We experimented with multiple
threads, but it did not work on the JVM side. We should see if this has
changed with newer versions of the VM.

Darin

"Mikhail Khodjaiants" <mikhailk@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/30/2004 04:03 PM
Please respond to
platform-debug-dev

<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Restricting breakpoint to thread

Hi,

What's the reason that JDT breakpoints can be restricted only to one
thread? The "addThreadFilter" method of the "BreakpointRequest" interface
doesn't seem to have such a limitation.

Thanks,
Mikhail Khodjaiants
QNX Software Systems Ltd.