Re: [platform-debug-dev] Releasing code

According to the end game rules for RC3, code needs to be verified by a
second developer *before* it is released, and the bug must be approved by
two component leads. As well, our fix list must be broadcast via this
mailing list before we release the code. Thus, I would prefer to wait
until Wednesday to start releasing code, after we have the complete list
of proposed fixes approved. For now, I would suggest to keep a prepared
fix as a patch attached to a bug report.

Thanks,

Darin

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
06/14/2004 02:00 PM
Please respond to
platform-debug-dev

platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Releasing code

Is it alright to release code to CVS today and tomorrow? I know we're in
test pass, but if we have code ready is it alright to release? For
instance, I had to fix one of our bugs to test a fix that we got from
Platform-UI.

Thanks,
- Jared