[platform-debug-dev] Rationale for <fontDefinition> extension

Bonjour
  Could someone redirect me to the correct doc on the policy of using
the <theme><fontDefiniton> extensions.

PR 62234 and 62236

Seems to indicate that we should not use it.

For example CDT defines a category C++ for its build console and CEditor.
And we were going to put some contributions to the "Debug" theme.

But after reading PR 62234 and 62236.  We are no longer sure of the right policy.
To be clearer should our fond/colors be in the "Debug" theme ?
Should it be in our Preference Page ?
Should ibe in our theme say "C Debug Appearance"?

Thanks.

Back to the top