[platform-debug-dev] WatchExpressions and model identifiers

Context:

A WatchExpression currently always returns the debug core as its model identifier.
I propose that it really should return the model identifier of its context (if it has one).

This changes fixes bug 44234 but I worry if anyone is relying on watch expressions always returning the debug core model identifier...say using ExpressionsManager#getExpressions(String modelIdentifier).

Thanks
Darins

Back to the top