[platform-debug-dev] retargettable actions

I have released an initial stab at retargettable breakpoint actions to
HEAD. Currently, "run to line" and "toggle line breakpoint" are supported
as global retargettable actions. I will be migrating method breakpoints
and watchpoints soon. In order to do this, I had to create a new action
set in the debug platform, called "Breakpoints". It appears automatically
in new workspaces, but you have to turn it on in existing workspaces to
get the "toggle line breakpoint" action.

Darin

Back to the top