Re: [platform-debug-dev] Activating action sets?

I have been trying this automatic view opening, and apart from the action set problem, my other gripe is that automatically opened views aren't automatically closed at the end of the debug session. Thus I end up with various debug views scattered throughout all of my perspectives. Have you considered doing this cleanup automatically when the launch is terminated?  Note that this would need to be subtle:

1) Breakpoint is hit while in Java perspective, so debug views open there automatically
2) I switch to debug perspective, and then terminate the launch

-> It feels like it should close the views that were automatically opened in the java perspective, not the same views in the debug perspective.

platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 03/02/2004 11:51:44 AM:

> We'd like to activate the debug actions when the debug view is opened.
>
> Can anyone point me in the right direction toward figuring out how to
> programatically activate an action set? I'm not very familiar with this area
> and my spot checks of the code (I looked at *actionset, ToolbarManager and
> the workbench APIs) haven't turned anything up.

Back to the top