Re: [platform-debug-dev] Activating action sets?

I would find the code for the extension point that is used to associate an action set with a view.
org.eclipse.ui.actionSetPartAssociation
My quick search found the ActionSetPartAssociationReader which configures the ActionSetRegistry
You can follow the breadcrumbs from there :-)

Darins

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/02/04 08:51 AM