From: Darin Wright [mailto:Darin_Wright@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 1:14 PM
To: platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [platform-debug-dev] Debug view prefix of the IDebugTarget node

This label is generated by the debug model presentation specific to the target. In this case, the "JDIModelPresentation" provides lables for the java debug elements. Your model presentation can add the prefix.

Darin

Stefan Baramov <Stefan.Baramov@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/02/2003 12:09 PM