[platform-debug-dev] Debug view prefix of the IDebugTarget node

Hi there:

I am working on proprietary debugger and I have some trouble with the
<terminated> prefix of the debug target item in the debug view. The launch
item and the process item both will get the <terminated> prefix in front of
their labels but the debug target item will not. Of course I noticed that
when I debug my Java application the debug target will get the prefix right.

In other words my terminated debug launch will look like this :

<terminated> My Launch Configuration
  +- My Debug Target
  +- <terminated> My Process

where in the case of Java application this will look like this:
<terminated> Java Launch Configuration
  +- <terminated> Java Debug Target
  +- <terminated> Java Process

So, apperantly I am missing something. I do fire my DebugEvents in the right
order and my method isTerminated() does return true. However I cannot manage
to get the prefix right.

Can anyone point me to the class that controls the prefixes so I can try to
figure out the problem.

I could not find any related code in the JDIDebugTarget source.

thanks,
Stefan Baramov
Software Developer
TRX