[platform-debug-dev] debugging servlets using the sysdeo plugin

Colleague's

I'm trying to debug servlets.
My IDE = ecplise 2.1.1
Eclipse Tomcat Launcher plugin: tomcatPluginV211beta.zip
Did all I had to do (I hope, did not use a project.war)
Tomcat is started, the servlet initialized (I can see that in the console)

[DevLoader] projectdir=c:\workspace\tom
[DevLoader] added file:/c:/workspace/tom/WEB-INF/classes/
[DevLoader] JSPCompiler Classpath etc....
StandardManager[/tom]: blabla...
StandardManager[/tom]: blabla...
StandardWrapper[/tom:default]: Loading container servlet default
StandardWrapper[/tom:invoker]: Loading container servlet invoker
TestServlet: init called()

Then I run the debugger
- Remote Java Application.

host: localhost