Re: [platform-debug-dev] Breakpoint property pages

The action can be enabled appropriately - the debug view also has a properties action, which is only enabled for appropriate selections.

                PropertyDialogAction action = "">"Properties"); //$NON-NLS-1$
                action.setEnabled(action.isApplicableForSelection());

Darin

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/22/2003 03:40 PM