Re: [platform-debug-dev] Launch configuration tab groups

You can add a launch mode to an existing type (in 3.0). Use the org.eclipse.debug.core.launchDelegates extension. It allows you to contribute a launch delegate for a specific mode (that a type may or may not claim to support). See the documentation that comes with the build for more details.

As for tab groups - you must define the entire tab group - it allows you to control the tab order, etc. It's true that you do not inherit changes in the base tab group with this mechanism. You could enter a feature request for this. However, since tab groups rarely change, this does not seem critical.

Darin

Curtis D'Entremont/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/08/2003 10:50 AM