Re: [platform-debug-dev] Refresh support in launch configs?

Well, I don't think it's useful for debugging either. :) But I was thinking
that it might be useful to other people who create launch configuration
types. I don't think it belongs in the Java debug configs, but we could still
provide the component for reuse by others.

Anyway, I'm fine with leaving it in ExternalTools.

- Jared