RE: [platform-debug-dev] (no subject)

> From: Jared Burns
>
> Reproducible test case, please. Also, what is the number of the
> bug you filed?
> I see Bug 35459 that covers this issue, but it doesn't appear to
> have been
> filed by you.

I haven't filed anything yet, I was just asking to see if this was already a
known issue, and whether it was already being worked on.  I'm pretty new at
the testing/bug reporting game and I didn't want to add unnecessary static
at this point in the release cycle, especially since I don't have a
reproducible test case yet.  Since it seems to be a problem, I will attempt
to recreate it reproducibly.

I just thought you might like to know that Mary's incident is not isolated,
and that the time frame is between M5 and RC3.

Joe

Back to the top