[platform-debug-dev] (no subject)

From: Mary Kroening

I put up a bug report as I can consistently get the shortcuts for both Java
and our plug-in to be dimmed at the wrong times. Here's my 3 consistently
reproducible cases:

Using RC3 with the Java Platform + JDT + our primary feature (Prolog)
installed.
-------

Mary, I'm seeing the same sort of thing in RC3 with no additional plug-ins.
The four Java shortcuts (Applet, Application, JUnit and Workbench) all
sometimes appear dimmed (and yes, it seemed to happen after a debug
session).  In my case, they are dimmed on the Run/Run As... menu from the
main menu bar, but they are available from the Run tool's dropdown menu Run
As... option.

This was not occurring in M5, but definitely is occuring in RC3.

Would someone like me to try and make this happen consistently?  As I said,
this is just the base download, no plug-ins.

Joe

Back to the top