Re: [platform-debug-dev] Dimmed Run As... Debug As...

I put up a bug report as I can consistently get the shortcuts for both Java and our plug-in to be dimmed at the wrong times. Here's my 3 consistently reproducible cases:

Using RC3 with the Java Platform + JDT + our primary feature (Prolog) installed.

Case 1:
Set perspective to Prolog
Exit and start Eclipse
All Prolog shortcuts visible and enabled
No Java shortcuts visible
Switch to Java perspective
All Prolog shortcuts visible and enabled
No Java short cuts visible

Case 2:
Set perspective to Java
Exit and start Eclipse
All Java shortcuts visible and enabled
No Prolog shortcuts visible
Switch to Prolog perspective
All Java shortcuts visible and enabled
No Prolog short cuts visible

Case 3:
Set perspective to Debug
Exit and start Eclipse
Switch to Prolog Perspective
All Prolog and Java shortcuts visible but dimmed

Any thoughts?

Mary