[platform-debug-dev] Debug M2 Plan

Following is the proposed feature assignment for M2. As well, I will be marking defects that we intend to fix for M2, with the 2.0M2 milestone in bugzilla.

* Luc B
        * Code assist in breakpoint conditions
        * Code review of JDI client (with Darin W)
        * Watch List
* Jared B
        * mostly allocated to Ant UI
        * work on defects in the Java debugger as time allows
* Darin S
        * allocated to Ant Core
        * Locks & Monitors View
* Joe S
        * Import/Export JRE preferences
        * Applet Launch Configuration
        * Presentation of Instruction Pointer
* Darin W
        * Code review of JDI client (with Luc B)
        * Find JREs in local file system
        * Breakpoints in external source

Darin (W)

Back to the top