Re: [platform-debug-dev] Common icons and overlays for breakpoints

Bruce,

I'm not sure if the notion of an 'installed' breakpoint translates well to other debug models.  At present, 'installed' means the Java class containing the breakpoint has been loaded.  I'm not sure if other languages (Cobol, C, or interpreted languages in particular) would have an equivalent notion.  SImilarly, other debug models may simply not have the support to handle conditional breakpoints.

I agree that better support for the overlays would be nice, but I think it's still an open question as to how best to handle this.

Joe

Back to the top