[platform-debug-dev] Common icons and overlays for breakpoints

It seems like we are implementing breakpoint features that should be part
of the core so that they are consistent across all debug plugins.

The core already has the breakpoint (brkp_obj,gif) and disabled breakpoint
(brkpd_obj.gif) icons.

Could other common breakpoint attributes like "installed" and "conditional"
be moved into the core as well?

Currently the breakpoint overlay icons (e.g. installed overlay, conditional
overlay) are in the JDT plugin but we need to implement the same function
in our plugins.

Also, since some images are really multiple icons overlayed (e.g. installed
breakpoint), it would be nice to have a class in the core debug support to
handle overlaying the icons.

Bruce Sutton

Back to the top