[platform-debug-dev] Requirement for more stepping types

I need to support another stepping type.

The debug core has the following step types:

Step into
Step over
Step return

I need to add ... Step debug.

Step debug is a special case where the debug engine will step until it hits
user code.  It is a hybrid of step into and step over.

There are 2 areas that are affected:

The core and the UI.

The core explicitly looks at the detail of the DebugEvent to determine if
it is one of its known types.

The UI adds the step icons to the debug view and asks the debug targets
what they support.

Do you have any suggestions/ways for me to extend it to add my Step Debug?

Alan Boxall - IBM Distributed Debugger

Back to the top