[platform-core-dev] How to integrate linux application to my rcp application?

hi,every one!!good day!

i am trying to integrate an linux app to my rcp ,the only solution i know is to call a vmare virtual machine in my rcp,then run the linux application on the vmare virtual machine,but this also bring a lot of problems,

so, i am looking for a more lightweight solution,any othe way to integrate the linux applications??

btw:my rcp will run on the windows platform!

thank you  a lot!!!

2009-05-06

Oliver Lee

Back to the top