[platform-core-dev] Daily tagging

We are now running integration builds every day as part of the Galileo end game [1]. I am planning on tagging org.eclipse.core.* every day around 6PM EDT. However, if you have a particularly urgent fix, you can ping me to ensure that I get it released. If you'd like to release a change after 6PM in time for the same day's build, please try pinging me on #eclipse-dev or #equinox-dev or by email. If you are unable to reach me late in the day and want to get something released, feel free to tag your own changes.

[1] - http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/freeze_plan_3.5.php

Back to the top