Re: [platform-core-dev] Programmatically installed bundle can't be resolve

We need more information on this.  The general setup you describe works for us.  You should not have to implement anything other than your function.

I suggest that you open a bug report in Platform/Runtime so that this issue can be tracked.

Jeff

mabo <mabo@xxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/06/2005 07:55 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list."

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] Programmatically installed bundle can't be        resolve

Hi,

By employing DefaultAdaptor, I use Eclipse-OSGi implementation as
standalone platform and develop my own OSGi-enabled extensible application.
But all programmatically installed bundles can't be resolved, so can't
be started. Something wrong with the DefaultAdaptor?

class OSGi's constructor needs an implementation of FrameworkAdaptor, it
seems that's the major obstacle to use Eclipse-OSGi implementation as
standalone platform. Do I need to implement my own FrameworkAdaptor?

-Birkey