[platform-core-dev] Programmatically installed bundle can't be resolve

Hi,

By employing DefaultAdaptor, I use Eclipse-OSGi implementation as standalone platform and develop my own OSGi-enabled extensible application. But all programmatically installed bundles can't be resolved, so can't be started. Something wrong with the DefaultAdaptor?

class OSGi's constructor needs an implementation of FrameworkAdaptor, it seems that's the major obstacle to use Eclipse-OSGi implementation as standalone platform. Do I need to implement my own FrameworkAdaptor?

-Birkey

Back to the top