[platform-core-dev] How to use eclipse osgi implementation as standalone?

Hi, all,

   How to use the eclipse osgi implementation as a standalone framework?
The reason I choose eclipse osgi implementation instead of other open src osgi implementation like Oscar is because I love eclipse extension model, and would like use both the extension framework and the osgi implementation to build my osgi-based extensible application.

-Birkey

Back to the top