Re[2]: [platform-core-dev] Can I use Eclipse Platform Core functionality outside Eclipse?

This should be easy to prevent by setting it yourself before you start
the framework.

However, I am a bit confused. The framework should preserve the
existing handlers and it allows new handlers to be added. So what is
the problem?

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens