[platform-core-dev] Large-scale issues summary

I have summarized feedback from bugzilla, this mailing list, and other discussions on large-scale development issues.  This summary is by no means exhaustive; I have omitted some suggestions that were not specific to large-scale development, and suggestions that were a bit too ambitious for the remaining time we have in 3.1 development (i.e., multi-workspace stream and merge, scripting).  Not everything on the list is committed for 3.1, but I have tried to indicate the ones that are actively under development or investigation at the moment. Help is welcome on the remaining items not currently being looked at.

file:///D:/1target/plugins/platform-core-home/documents/3.1/large_scale_issues.html

Back to the top