Fw: [platform-core-dev] Issues with large-scale development

----- Forwarded by Jeff McAffer/Ottawa/IBM on 11/26/2004 08:54 PM -----
Peter Kriens <Peter.Kriens@xxxxxxxx>

11/26/2004 07:53 AM

Please respond to
pkriens

Jeff McAffer/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Fwd: Re: [platform-core-dev] Issues with large-scale development

Wishes. A couple of weeks ago there was a question on the developer
list about ideas/wishes for large scale developments. I compiled such
a list but it bounced because I do not seem to be accepted by the
moderator. Maybe you can find some use for it ...

Kind regards,

          Peter Kriens