[platform-core-dev] Problem in eclipse 3.0

At present i am using Eclipse M7 on Windows 2000 Proffesional.
I have downloaded latest release of Eclipse 3.0 and moved my development environment to new eclipse.
I'am using QuantumDB plugin to explore Databases and various other plugins.
New eclipse does not recognize new plugins added in its plugins folder like earlier versions.
I also downloaded updated versions of all the plugins i use but none were detected by eclipse.

Incidentally when i upgraded eclipse for Cheetah patch for J2SE1.5; it detected my new plugins.

There is something missing in installer for windows.
Please do the needful
Pradeep

Back to the top