Re: [platform-core-dev] Retagging tonight

We might consider doing it the other way around.  If there are targetted fixes for specific bugs in the I build then we should branch for that contribution but the main effort is moving forward quickly and it would be difficult for people to manage their changes without committing them.  Futher, there are likely already changes released that were not expected to go into this weeks' I build.

Jeff

John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

05/05/2004 10:47 AM

Please respond to
platform-core-dev

platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-core-dev] Retagging tonight

Be forewarned that we will probably contribute to a rebuild in the next 24 hours. Try to avoid putting anything in HEAD that you would not be comfortable contributing to a rebuild. If there are projects that should not be retagged, let me know.

Back to the top