[platform-core-dev] Persistent data storage support

Hi.

I am exploring checkpoints (bug# 36958), where I will store some simple, sequential, data in a file. I have seen HistoryStore and HistoryEntry, which are overkill for the job.

The basic requirements are append, read at offset, and periodic garbage collection of items at the begining of the file (re-write of the file is inexpensive).

Are there existing storage mechanisms that I should consider before writing a new one?

Thanks, Chris

Back to the top