Re: [platform-core-dev] auto-refresh source location?

Hi Chris,

The original auto-refresh plug-in is available with source from the core team page:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-core-home/dev.html#examples

There has been some recent work on it to clean up the code, simplify the UI, and convert it to use the runtime jobs API.  This cleanup work is not currently in the Eclipse CVS, but it should be happening in January.

John.

platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 12/16/2003 05:48:50 PM:

> Hi. I'd like to try out the auto-refresh stuff planned for M7. Can
> someone point me to the branch in CVS?
>
> Thanks, Chris

Back to the top