[platform-core-dev] Is there a way of structuring a .team.core.repository - typeClass extended Linux plugin to be compatible with both Eclipse 2.0 and 2.1 platforms?

I implemented the core.team.provider typeClass extension to provide notifications of ClearCase Project Set Files created outside of a project.

Compiling on a Windows Eclipse 2.1 platform I found that the extension was ignored on previous Windows Eclipse 2.0.x platform installations.

However a Linux 2.1 Build Install test failed to load on Linux 2.0, 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 platforms.

Is there a way of structuring a .team.core.repository - typeClass extended Linux plugin to be compatible with both Eclipse 2.0 and 2.1 platforms?

smajeski@xxxxxxxxxx

Back to the top