Re: [platform-core-dev] Model not updated in time

>Your suggestion is an interesting one though. I could collect my
validation
>information from the resource change deltas during POST_CHANGE
notification
>and then block a thread on the WorkspaceLock. I'm not incredibly thread
>programming literate and usually struggle when I have to do this sort of
>thing. I don't suppose you have a simple example of how I would block a
>thread on this WorkspaceLock, do you?

Hey, that wasn't so hard. We got this working and we now get much better
information from the Java Model. Thanks for the suggestion!
It would still be nice to get more direct support for this though, so we
don't leave ourselves open to timing issues in the thread. But we're happy
campers for now. ;-)

   Stef

Back to the top