Re:[platform-core-dev] RFC 0002 - Importing and Exporting Projects

I concur with Randys comments but I have some of my own

1) What it seems like we are talking about here is something like a
manifest file that you would use for a jar. I think we want to have
something like that in the root directory for this information. It should
also be human readable and not use a propretary format

2) The information that is to be exported should be a subset of the
metadata for a project as much of the information in the metadata may not
be useful for importing. The API for addition and extraction of this data
should likely be nature driven as it is the nature that differentiates the
behaviour of projects rather than plug-in ids.

Tod

Back to the top