[platform-core-dev] issue in RFC 0003: Log File Retrieval

When retrieving log file entries, what are we doing with the exceptions?
That is, the retrival API returns a whack of IStatus objects.  The IStatus
has a field for an exception.  I don't think it is possible to reconstruct
the exceptions in a way that would be transparent so what will it do?

One possibility is to create a new kind of status which has a "stack trace"
field containing an object representing the stack trace.  Might consider
making it recursive somehow to capture nested exceptions...

Jeff

Back to the top