Re:[platform-core-dev] RFC 0002 - Importing and Exporting Projects

When I posted the proposal, the bug was annotated to inform about the
discussion. There was only one person on the CC list (and maybe already
following?) . It wasn't really requesting for the "one file format". Just
some mechanism to make it easier to share projects across workspaces.

Rodrigo

"Greg Adams/OTT/OTI" <Greg_Adams@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/04/2001 09:55 PM