Re:[platform-core-dev] RFC 0002 - Importing and Exporting Projects

You could store some sort of CRC or message digest in the metadata file
that could be checked against the import contents when the zip file is
imported.  That reduces its brittleness a bit.  If I understand the
purpose, the metadata file shouldn't appear as part of the project in the
workspace after an import.  The only way it could go out of date is if the
user unzipped it, modified some stuff, and rezipped it.
-- Dave

"Rodrigo Peretti/OTT/OTI" <Rodrigo_Peretti@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/04/2001 01:39 PM