[platform-compare-dev] A question about attaching a TreeViewer to the ContentMergeviewer

Hi there,

This problem is in the category of GUI of compare support. We are now trying
to extend the ContentMergeViewer to get a new class which can display two
TreeViewers. Our first experiment is to new a DiffTreeViewer in the
ContentMergeViewer, however, it turns out we just can't get it displayed.

Class OurStructureMergeViewer extends ContentMergeViewer { .......
	protected void createControls(Composite composite) {

		fLeftViewer = new DiffTreeViewer(composite,
getCompareConfiguration());
		fLeftViewer.setInput(fRoot);  //fRoot is a DiffNode

	}
}

This may be a rookie question, but can anyone tells me why?

Thanks,
Jia

Back to the top