Re: [platform-compare-dev] New Features in Compare 3.0.0

Hello,

Can anyone please point me to the list of features available in Compare 3.0.0 as compared to Compare 2.1.x ? We are developing a plugin based on Compare so were looking for information/details as to decide on which version to start with.

Hi,
Only a few new features between 2.1. and 3.0:

- filtering
- synchronized horizontal scrolling
- participating in color and font preference UI
- support for contenttypes (new extension point attribute)
- support for non-uniform encodings
- new extension point for headless merge

--andre

Back to the top