[platform-compare-dev] test pass M5

Attached please find the test grid for the M5 test pass. If there is anything that should be changed, please let me know. If anybody not on the testers' list will help testing, please let me know. As usual, this is a combined effort of the compare, search, text, and JDT UI components. We will start testing as soon as we have a build that is good for testing. Hopefully tomorrow morning. Please be aware that this is the first post RCP merge milestone, please pay especial attention.
Happy testing, Kai

<<< text/html; name="M5 Test Grid.htm": Unrecognized >>>

Back to the top