Re: [platform-ant-dev] Fwd: Ant editor outline view support for ant-contrib?

Hi Ed

I know of no plug-in that will add ant-contrib support.

If you are interested in adding the support, please log a bug report so we can all follow/help your progress.

The outline model is based on subclasses of /org.eclipse.ant.ui/Ant Tools Support/org/eclipse/ant/internal/ui/model/AntElementNode.java
Likely you would want to base your implementation off of the org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.model.AntPropertyNode.

Sorry for the delay on a response
Darins
http://runnerwhocodes.blogspot.com

Ed <ednotover@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/09/2008 04:04 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Ant integration developers list."        <platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-ant-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-ant-dev] Fwd: Ant editor outline view support for        ant-contrib?

[ I posted this in eclipse.newcomer and eclipse.platform without any

Greetings,
 I'm new to Eclipse and I'm using it for ant. Many of my build files
make use of ant-contrib (e.g., <if>, <var>, etc.). It does not appear
that the ant editor's outline is aware of the ant-contrib syntax, so
the nice outline support doesn't come into play for, say, property
definitions within an <if>. In my outline view, I just see:

- <> if
.     isset
+  <> then
-  <> else
  .  property

There I'm not seeing the representative property icon, and I'm not
seeing the property's name displayed.
 Is there a plugin I can use that will add recognition for
ant-contrib? If not, where in the eclipse source should I start
looking to make modifications for this sort of support?

Thanks,
Ed