[platform-ant-dev] Fwd: Ant editor outline view support for ant-contrib?

[ I posted this in eclipse.newcomer and eclipse.platform without any

Greetings,
  I'm new to Eclipse and I'm using it for ant. Many of my build files
make use of ant-contrib (e.g., <if>, <var>, etc.). It does not appear
that the ant editor's outline is aware of the ant-contrib syntax, so
the nice outline support doesn't come into play for, say, property
definitions within an <if>. In my outline view, I just see:

- <> if
 .     isset
 +  <> then
 -  <> else
   .  property

There I'm not seeing the representative property icon, and I'm not
seeing the property's name displayed.
  Is there a plugin I can use that will add recognition for
ant-contrib? If not, where in the eclipse source should I start
looking to make modifications for this sort of support?

Thanks,
Ed

Back to the top