Re: [platform-ant-dev] Ant project builders in separate VM?

Hopefully the community will give us feedback on this.
Builders may, by default, want to manipulate and interact with the Eclipse runtime.
Separate VM precludes this.

As well, there is no memory leakage using the latest Ant that I am aware of (with the exclusion of some XDoclet problems that I have not checked lately).

Darins

Jared Burns <jaredburns@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

03/05/04 09:18 AM