[platform-ant-dev] Using other eclipse plugin resources from contributed ant task.

Hi All,

Sorry if this question has an obvious answer. I'm just starting to learn
about Ant and its integration into Eclipse 3.

Is it possible to define an Ant task in one of my plugins so that it may
access the other plugins that the plugin has dependencies? I'm able to get
an Ant task to work by creating a separate Jar that is not loaded as part
of my plugin but I would like ant task to have access to all of the
resources available from the other plugins.

Thanks,

Chris McGee
IBM
Ottawa, Canada