RE: [platform-ant-dev] Buildfile validation

Ant is pretty helpful in this case. You can set the coreLoader on a project.
The problem is not in loading the tasks and types but in getting the classloader configured correctly.

All of the Ant tasks and all of the Ant classes must be loaded in the new classloader.
The current code does the parsing / configuration in the plugin classloader (which has loaded the Ant class hierarchy).
Now the parsing will need to occur in the new classloader to ensure all of the Ant classes are loaded by the new classloader.

As we all know, it just comes down to time

Darins

"Shackelford, John-Mason" <john-mason.shackelford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ant-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/19/04 10:29 AM