[platform-ant-dev] eclipse-2.1+ / runtime workbench / antrunner

Hi,

I have in the past (Eclipse 2.0) used the PDE to develop custom Ant tasks and test them with a runtime workbench by providing as the application name 'org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner'. I noticed with Eclipse 2.1 (and 2.1.1 and 3.0M6) that this seems to be broken.

When starting the runtime workbench apparently Ant is complaining about "unknown argument: -pdelaunch". I verified this by providing the parameters -debug and -verbose which shows Ant is starting. When issuing (manually) the same commandline as the PDE/Runtime workbench uses, and removing the option -pdelaunch, Ant complains about the '-dev bin' option.

I suppose previously these options were swallowed by the platform launcher and not passed on to Ant. Any ideas, suggestions etc will be appreciated. I am doing something wrong here, please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
Fitzgerald Krudde.

Back to the top